ADSENSE Link Ads 200 x 90
ADSENSE 336 x 280
There are several things to consider in choosing baby arowana good quality, namely;
- Proportionate body shape which means the body is not too long when compared with the big head and wide tail and fins.
- Bright colors.
- Grouse / mustache upright and facing upwards.
- The eyes do not go down / drop eye.
- Gill cover not fold out / into.
- Scales are irregular and intact (not out).
- Nungging not swim.
- Agency is not bent.
- Active swim (swim in the middle & upper).
- A good appetite.
- Paddle a long and sturdy.
- Base of the tail not too long that causes visible the distance between the tail and fins (bottom & top).
- Make sure the baby arowana farm comes from a trusted / proven quality products.
- Especially for arowana type Super Red & Red Tail Golden is available chip and the appropriate certificate.